Coaching client: Talli
A career coaching case study about Talli (not her real name), based in Leeds, UK.
Overview: transitioning to a new role
Talli, a Global Diversity Senior Associate, wanted help transitioning to a new role which involved a completely different way of working.
Results as reported by client
- Successfully assimilating into her new role and team environment.
- Gaining confidence in professional and personal life.
- Getting prepared for promotion opportunities.
“I was coached by Marie for almost 2 years as I transitioned to a completely new area of work.
I really value Marie’s coaching style [and]… always come away from our sessions feeling motivated and driven. I noticed that when my confidence started growing in my work life, this translated and began to impact how I felt in my personal life.
I like the way that Marie does not pass judgement on a situation, she is neutral and unbiased which really allowed me to share openly about challenges I faced or situations where things had not gone to plan.”
How we helped: coaching programme
Career coaching and mentoring (monthly sessions with adhoc conversations).
Duration of coaching: Two years.
- Online video calls.
- Regular monthly career coaching sessions.
- Coaching topics led by client.
- Adhoc mentoring conversations separate from coaching sessions.
- Setting achievable goals.