Are you ready to take control of your career? It’s time to get unstuck, find your direction and take some action!
My clients come to me to support them finding work that works. This could be getting them (back) into the workplace, through career challenges, create or find meaningful work, navigate change, and achieve their business and wellness goals.
A career coach since 2011. I’m based in London, UK, and work in-person and online, globally.
Coaching sessions are:
- Sets of 6 or 10 sessions (depending on your needs)
- 100% confidential
- via Zoom, or face to face if practical
- At a pace that works for you
How career coaching can help you
- Are you considering a career change but are unsure what or where to start?
- Are you considering returning to work but feel inexperienced, lacking skills or confidence?
- Do you need some help working out how to progress in your current role or career?
- Are you struggling to stay motivated and find purpose in what you’re doing?
- Do you believe in yourself and your ability to create positive change for yourself?
I can help you to:
- Take stock of where you are.
- Identify your motivation and readiness for change.
- Explore your passion(s) and where this could take you.
- Explore any challenges preventing you from moving forward.
- Start creating a vision that you can feel excited about.
- Develop your self-awareness, self-confidence and self-management.
- Challenge your limiting beliefs and reframe them to take control of your thoughts and actions.
- Recognise your value, strengths and motivators.
- Understand your core values and their impact.
- Discover the choices you have and empower you through decision making.
- Set yourself achievable goals and design the path to get there.
- Develop a growth mindset.
- Find a work life balance fit for you.
- Develop a plan for moving forward.
- Start taking action.